The Boys & Girls Club of Farmington Board of Directors is essential to the ongoing success of the organization. The Board consists of a diverse group of concerned and involved citizens. Thank you to all the members for their hard work and energy spent in support of the youth of this community.
The Board of Directors has responsibility for the organization in the following areas:
- Determine the organization’s mission and purpose.
- Provide proper financial oversight.
- Ensure adequate resources.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintain accountability.
- Ensure effective organizational planning.
- Determine, monitor, and strengthen the organization’s programs and services.
- Support the chief executive and assess his or her performance
Chairman – Shay Davis
Vice-Chair – Kenny Anderson
Treasurer – Shauna Roche
Secretary – Chris Riley