4th & 5th Grade Co-Ed BASKETBALL
REGISTRATION STEP 1:
Discounted early registration is from February 26- March 11, 9:00 – 2:00 pm in the Club and on-line. Registration continues from March 12-March 25 at our regular fee. Anyone signing up for Co-Ed Basketball during these weeks will be placed on teams by school and grade. We will need 50 players to be able to form the league. There will be 2 games and 2 practices per week.
If you signup after these registration weeks, participants will be placed on teams according to grade, and placed on which ever team still needs players.
We always need volunteer coaches. Please Click Here to complete a volunteer coach form. All coaches will need to clear a background check and concussion protocol certificate. Click here for protocol certification – Click on “concussion classes” select “concussion in sports” then order the course. Coaches are assigned to teams on a first-come, first-served basis. Email completed form to email@example.com.
Games are scheduled to begin in January.
If you child is a current member (they are registered for the 2017 – 2018 school year and have attended the Club at some time after June1st) and in 4th- 5th grade, you will only need to pay the Co-Ed Basketball fee of $30.00. Always select quantity 1.
If your child is not a current member (they have never attended or their membership expired on May 31st), you will need to purchase both a membership and pay the Co-Ed Basketball fee of $45.00. Always select quantity 1.
If your child is not a current member and you do not purchase the membership, they will not be placed on a team until their membership has also been purchased.
For more information, please contact Rick @ 215-2533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION STEP 2:
Your child MUST have celebrated their 6th birthday before the first day they can become a member and attend the Club. They must be in 4th or 5th grade to participate in this league.
Below are permissions required for your child to become a member of the Boys & Girls Club of Farmington. Please read through them and then click on the “I Accept” or “I Decline” boxes below. If you accept, you will be taken to the registration page and can complete the on-line registration. If you decline, you will be returned to the Club home page and will have to come to the Club to register your child manually.
• I give my child permission to join the Boys & Girls Club and participate in its activities.
• I release the B&GC of responsibility for injury, accident or loss of belongings while my child is participating.
• I give permission for a licensed physician to perform any medical service deemed necessary in the event that I cannot be reached.
• I give permission for a B&GC representative to transport my child in said case, when deemed necessary.
• I permit the B&GC to utilize photographs of my child taken during his/her involvement in B&GC programs and hereby waive
all rights of compensation.
• I give my child permission to participate in anonymous Club program evaluation surveys.
• I have printed and/or read the Parent-Member Handbook and agree to the information contained therein.