We will be registering participants with from October 16 to November 12, 9:00 – 2:00 pm. Teams are formed by school and grade.
If your child is not a current member and you do not purchase the membership, they will not be placed on a team until their membership has also been purchased.
Below are permissions required for your child to become a member of the Boys & Girls Club of Farmington. Please read through them and then click on the “I Accept” or “I Decline” boxes below. If you accept, you will be taken to the registration page and can complete the on-line registration. If you decline, you will be returned to the Club home page and will have to come to the Club to register your child manually.
• I give my child permission to join the Boys & Girls Club and participate in its activities.
• I release the B&GC of responsibility for injury, accident or loss of belongings while my child is participating.
• I give permission for a licensed physician to perform any medical service deemed necessary in the event that I cannot be reached.
• I give permission for a B&GC representative to transport my child in said case, when deemed necessary.
• I permit the B&GC to utilize photographs of my child taken during his/her involvement in B&GC programs and hereby waive
all rights of compensation.
• I give my child permission to participate in anonymous Club program evaluation surveys.
• I have printed and/or read the Parent-Member Handbook and agree to the information contained therein.